Thursday, June 23, 2016

Four Simple Keys For Kickstarting Personal Wellness


Don't we already know what to do?


Consider simple tools you can apply into your life in a practical way.  Everywhere I go, I see people looking for keys to wellness.  I am willing to bet that most of them already know these things!  Read the four keys below and ask yourself if you already know these things.

Often, we know exactly what to do; however, we lack the application of doing it... there are many factors that can contribute to this (ex. if I know what to do, why don't I simply do it?), but perhaps I will write about that another time ... it is also something you can read a little more about in my book (when it's ready, I'll let you know ... it's in a final edit). 

When we discover that we know things which we seem unable to apply ... or we are searching for a deeper understanding of ourselves during our personal and spiritual journeys and transitions in life, we can always seek out assistance.


Four Simple Keys for Wellness:


 
1.  Any and all impressions we receive on the inside and from all around us will impact us in various ways.  These 'impressions' take many forms... what we look at, touch, smell, experience ... most importantly, it also represents any and all mental/emotional experiences ... reactions etc.
 
Mental/Emotional personal reflection ... most of what plagues us on many levels originates in this realm, so honest self-reflection is a huge practical key to understanding our wellness ... or lack of
 
 
2.  ANYTHING we put into or on our bodies .... food, beverage, clothing, beauty products, soaps, laundry detergent, chemicals we are exposed to etc. etc.
 
 
3.  AIR   ... What is the quality of the air we are breathing in our everyday lives?   What are our breathing patterns like?  Do we breathe properly and do we know what that means?
 
 
4.  Proper movement ... Proper movement means I am moving in a way which liberates me from my chronic holding patterns, armouring and tensions .... it means I use certain moving arts which move my body in way that gets into and loosens up all the various 'dark places' in my form ... proper movement can heal and rejuvenate.  It can assist us in releasing traumas and we can experience more freedom in our bodies.



So... I am guessing that this is NOT new... most people know that each of these things I have mentioned makes sense ... and most people have heard of these things before.  The things to consider is ... how are we applying these things in our lives today?